Scottish Cardiac Arrest Symposium - Eintritt frei!

• SCAS16 – SHIFT HAPPENS
    This year’s Scottish Cardiac Arrest Symposium will be held on Friday 24th June 2016 in 3 venues across Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen. We’ll be highlighting the change in culture and clinical outcomes after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest across Scotland following the launch of Scotland’s Strategy for OHCA. Just like last year, this year’s event is free to attend and we’re going multi-site – streaming content from Edinburgh to locally hosted events in Glasgow and Aberdeen, in addition to the usual simultaneous webcast, free to anyone with an internet connection!

We hope you can join us on the day, and you can join in the conversation now #SCAS16.

Link: http://scas.scot/

Eine wirklich empfehlenswerte Veranstaltung mit interessanten Vortragenden. Eintritt ist frei und Edinburgh immer eine Reise wert (günstige Flüge mit easyjet). Und wer nicht vor Ort dabei sein kann, hat die Möglichkeit der Veranstaltung im Live-Stream zu folgen.

Views and opinions are my own.

“The electric light did not come from the continuous improvement of candles.” - Oren Harari

• Wäre ich sehr gerne dabei! Nur leider ist mein Etat mit SMACC aufgebraucht...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion. You sink to your level of training.

• Werde das evtl. recht kurzfristig angehen. Kann die Empfehlung aber nur unterstützen.
    Wer Tips zu Unterkunft und Kontakte vor Ort braucht, kann sich gerne bei mir melden - vll. sieht man sich ja auch vor Ort.

Viele Grüße,

Martin

"You won't like me when I'm angry.

Because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources."

The Credible Hulk.